Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Change in Plans

For the one reader (Harry), my surgery is going to be next week now, instead of tomorrow. The surgery center screwed up and did not realize until today that they did not accept my insurance. It is rescheduled for next Thursday at Washington Regional. It is frustrating as I'm just ready to get it over with, but a lot of my friends are coming up this weekend from other schools so it will be a good time to remember seeing them.

Tonight is in all liklihood Stan Heath's last home game as the coach of the Razorbacks. Hopefully we can pull out the win, and Stan can go out on a good note. Everyone likes him (except some of his players), but he has yet to be able to get the job done. It is unfortunate, but that if you don't win, you don't stay.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you've got at least two readers.

and the english family is praying for you.

Allison said...

Hey, I came across your blog randomly, so here's another reader for you!
I hope your surgery goes well next week :)

ShortStuff8795 said...

See you have more than one reader!!