Thursday, February 8, 2007

Hog Basketball and Some More

The Hogs finally won a game they should have won when they beat Auburn last night. This up and down season has been head scratching, but the Hogs are still in good position to win the west if they can take care of business on the road. Basketball season has been different this year because i actually get to go to all the games. It's been a fun experience and it has also been a good time to spend some time with Harry. He makes frequent trips to Fayetteville and I have been able to extort a couple lunched out of him. haha.

It has been good to maintain the disciple-mentor role after high school and we are still getting a good amount of face time together. He along, with Mark, Steve, and even Grant have been major impacts in my life and part of the reason i stayed at Grace when i had the option of leaving. They have challenged me in my walk and helped me grow in my walk. I am grateful and appreciative for all the time they have invested in my life and taken away from their busy work schedules (except Harry)to spend some time with me. I thank all of yall, and hope to still continue the relationships.

No comments: