Sunday, February 18, 2007

Weekend

I had a pretty good weekend, as it was a much needed break from the workload I have had at school lately. I went and visited Derek at Lonestar on Friday for lunch. He did a pretty good job, although he is not yet on the level I was as a Lonestar waiter, haha. It was good to visit though as I had not seen him much recently.

I went to the basketball game on Saturday and the good Hogs team decided to show up and handed division leader Ole Miss a loss. It was a fun game and if the Hogs show up to play like that the rest of the season they might be able to go dancing this year. They also might be able to make some noise in the tourney, but they need to win back to back SEC games for the first time this year when they visit Auburn on Wednesday.

My doctor's appointment is Wednesday and I will set up my surgery date then. I am not looking forward to that, but hopefully it will go smoothly.

2 comments:

Mark Edwards said...

Did you leave him a tip?

iceberg said...

i left him a very good tip. you coming up here to tip him any time soon?