Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I haven't posted in a while, so i thought I'd make an attempt at one. I'm still struggling with a church I can go to. I have been to STUMO several times and will probably go tonight. But, it is not somewhere I want to go to regularly and I just don't "feel" it. I don't know if that is a a legitimate excuse or it if it is something that is going on inside my own heart that I need to deal with.

I am having surgery on Thursday, so I will try to blog about that when I am coherent again.

1 comment:

THEE Seeker said...

So we're to believe that your coherent now? hahahaha

Let me encourage you to look. And if I can offer one "piece of advice", look to the similarities and don't dwell on the differences.

Look like Holly's Jeep is totaled. I should probably hear tomorrow.