Saturday, March 10, 2007

Surgery Update

The surgery was successful and went according to plan. I am now laying in bed resting while on pain medicine. Fortunately there has been a lot of basketball on tv and the Hogs have kept on winning, and that has made the rest more enjoyable. Hopefully, the Hogs can pull it off tomorrow and win their second SEC Tournament Championship.

I have also had a chance to spend some time with God. I've been able to spend some time in the word and read some Oswald Chambers. I'm not sure if it's God's voice I'm hearing, or if it is the pain medication. haha. Hopefully I will become mobile soon because getting out of bed can become a chore and I am ready to be back to running again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good news...

It's probably the pain medication but you can never tell...hahah..

We're still praying for you.

iceberg said...

thanks for all the prayer and support honey.

Wayne said...

Pain Meds, God's voice -- it's the same isn't it??? The meds make hearing easier I think :-)