Monday, March 12, 2007

Embarrassing Moment

I meant to post about this last week, but I forgot. So now is as good a time as any to tell the story. I went to Stumo and they were playing the song that goes
"when i think about the Lord, how he raised me, how he saved me...."
Well I learned that the Grace Church and the Stumo version are not the same version. We got to "It makes me wanna shout" and I am the only person that actually felt compelled to shout "HEY" and so I got more than a few looks from the people around me. Needless to say, the Grace Church version is definately better.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha....man, I'd been right there with you shouting.

Funny.

Heath said...

Hey, that's great stuff man.. no reason to be embarrassed, just shouting a praise!

I get what you're saying though!

Wayne said...

They dare stare at the berg???

ShortStuff8795 said...

haha thats amazing! I wish I was there!