Friday, June 22, 2007

Home Church

Ive been going to Grace Church for the past 5-6 years. It would be what I called my "home church." With so much changing in the past year, it has been harder for me to feel the same. With comments from Jim Mark on the last post, it made me realize that it is still my home church when I am in Little Rock. Fayetteville, though, is a different situation. I havent found a place I want to go every week. Most of the time I went to Stumo, but I am still looking for something more than that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

under normal circumstances, i do not cheer for arkansas. however, tonight, for two reasons, i found myself doing just that. 1)lsu is obnoxious, and 2)you deserved to win against them, clay! and so, for the first time ever, i give you: woo pig, sooie.