Monday, May 21, 2007

An Update

For those of you wondering, I am still alive, just haven't felt like blogging too much. I have returned to a more personal journal where I write most of my thoughts down, but I may blog some of them later. There is a lot going on in my head right now and I'm trying to sort it out and make to where I can express it to where it can be comprehended.

I did finish my first year of college and did pretty well. My knee is getting better and I get to start the intense part of rehab tomorrow. I am going back to work at Lonestar for a few weeks as well. Other than that, not too much has been going on in my life.

8 comments:

Jim Mark said...

Clay,
My sons saw you last week at AR Sports Performance and it made their day for you to speak to them. Thanks for being a positive influence. Your walk with God is something I hope they can emulate. It doesn't hurt that you play for the Hogs either. Have a great summer and I hope to see you at church this summer.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
iceberg said...

i dont know who this barry character is, but sorry it took so long to notice what he written on my blog. that should tell you how often by blog is updated, but thanks for stopping by heath and jim mark.

jim mark, ive seen them a couple of times and its good to see they want to keep playing football and hopefully be a tiger some day. im sure ill see you at church this weekend.

Anonymous said...

I was going to e-mail you or send you a message. Thanks for deleting those posts. Delete my response as well.

Heath

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.